Linda here. Viktor really needs your prayers and strong positive wishes. He deteriorated over the past few days and became increasingly listless and weak. I took him to the Animal Emergency Hospital yesterday, as our regular vet was not open for the holiday. They have run numerous tests and aren’t exactly sure what is going on. His bloodwork and urinalysis is showing varied results.

They said that they would call if there was any serious change in his condition. It’s just after 5AM and no calls through the night – so no news is good news. Or at very least, stable news.

The other two musketeers are not sure what’s going on. Mind you, Frodo would have been more than thrilled to get Viktors’s dinner portion….

Sadly, my sister leaves today. We will weather on.

6 thoughts on “Update

  1. I hope they find the source of the problem and correct it. It’s the waiting for results and not knowing what’s going on that is agonizing. Stay strong and believe. Love and prayers to you all. ❤️🙏🏻


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s