April 29. World Wish Day. Another interesting human “holiday.” So let’s think about this one. As a PON, I would wish…
· That I could open the garage door where our dog food is stored. And that I could REACH the shelf on which it is stored…and… the rest is obvious.
· That I was taller so I could reach the treat jar on the counter.
· That the iPhone which has the camera – which takes 1,000,0000 pictures of us a week – would disappear
· That all brushes, combs and assorted tools for grooming – would disappear
· That I could walk OFF leash all the time – so that I could chase rabbits, birds, foxes, leaves…whenever I wanted
· That my human would win the lottery so she wouldn’t have to go to work – and she could stay home and play with us all day. But I guess she has to play the lottery first…
· That I could have all of Frodo’s food and Paxton’s food. Even for a week.
· That I would never, ever have to have a bath.
· That I had my very own driverless car. To take me to the pet store. Oh. And that I had my own credit card…
· That I had my own indoor toilet. So I didn’t have to go out in the rain.
· That I could travel to Poland to see the home of my ancestors. 15 times removed.
· That I could lick whatever I wanted without hearing my human say “Viktor – stop it.”
· That dog food came in kielbasa flavor.
So those are my wishes. Hmmmm….they sound a bit selfish. I suppose I SHOULD be wishing for things like no more dog fighting, or an end to canine disease, or world peace. But those are REALLY big. How about this one…that everyone reading my blog smiles once – and has a great day? OK. That’s my wish…And I hope it comes true!
© Linda Wozniak