Well it’s that time of year when all good dogs put in their requests for Christmas gifts. I realize I do not EXACTLY fit the category of “good” dogs – but I did TRY to behave more this year. TRY being the operative word.
In order to submit my “ask” I feel I need to demonstrate why I am deserving of gifts. The following is my list of accomplishments this year….
1. I accepted that fact that I am no longer the baby in the household, and I started to like the FG. Not that I went so far as to PLAY with him – but I no longer avoided him. I will stay right next to him and chew on a bone, we will sleep within close proximity of each other and I don’t grumble when he comes over while I am being petted by my human. I think I deserve extra gifts just for this exemplary behavior alone.
2. I did not steal as many things off the counter this year. OK. My human didn’t LEAVE anything I could get. But still – I was generally good when it came to surfing. Except for that oven mitt…
3. I did not run off as much this year. And we will not consider the fact that our decreasing bunny population, had anything to do with it.
4. I took all my medications willingly and quickly. Mind you, they are hidden in food, so that’s not REALLY an issue. Ever. But it COULD be….
5. I did not moan and groan while being groomed. Like Einstein does. I am very groomable. In fact, it really is my forte’. Yes – I do complain in my blog about grooming – but once on that table, I am the picture of groomability. Seriously.
6. I continued to write my blog EVERY day. Some days I was funnier than other days and some days – well I think I was downright boring. But still – I DID it.
So that’s my list of attributes. But since I should employ full disclosure… I will also discuss a few indiscretions this year….
To be continued
Have a good one. Peace and paws up.